Sooo this is my very first tutorial ever. I did no kind of prep or planning, I just sat down and went for it 😆 . I will be doing an updated Perm Rod Set tutorial with more details in the future but this is how I do a basic set. At this time, I was only getting 2-3 days out of my sets.
- This video includes:
- Product suggestions
- Spiral rodding technique
- Securing roots
- Separation and fluffing/picking
- Day 2 Pics
- I tie a scarf around my edges and bonnet my curls (see slider)
- Apply moisture as needed
- Practice and adjust for better and longer results!
- Embrace your texture, volume and length! No one’s hair is going to look just like mine but the beauty in natural hair is the amazing amount of variety we have!
- Use products that have moisturizing elements.
- Style with the LOC/LCO method in mind.
- Don’t cake on too many layers of product.
- If your hair takes too long to dry, try switching products. Some products make my dry-time significantly longer.
[powr-social-media-icons label=”Contact Me”]